1. Who is the Data Controller?
The Controller of his data is ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE, S.L., an entity domiciled in Usurbil (Gipuzkoa), Zelai Haundi, 3, Poligono industrial Osinalde, registered in the Business Register of Gipuzkoa at volume 1,965, folio SS-20.890 and with C.F. B-20775581.
2. How did we get your data?
The data we process in ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE have been obtained from yourself, through (i) the different forms you fill out during browsing through the WEBSITE and/or through other channels (e.g. registration as a user of the WEBSITE – if any –, contact forms, registration forms in contests, events and/or activities organised by ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE, forms referring to job offers and/or selection processes, etc. ); (ii) by referral of a query email; or (iii) by other duly identified collection systems, such as the video surveillance system implemented in our premises.
We also inform you of the possible processing of your social network data through the corporate profiles that ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE keeps available in each social network in which it is present, all in terms and conditions established in each social network.
3. What kind of data do we deal with?
The data we process at ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE are those that you have provided us during your browsing of the WEBSITE, through the appropriate forms that we use to formalize our contact with you and/or through email, as well as those others that we obtain, if any, through the corporate profiles of ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE on the social networks in which we are present and/or otherwise.
In particular, ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE addresses the following data categories:
- Identifying and contact data (e.g. surname, surname, ID, postal and electronic address, telephone, etc. ).
- Bank and economic transaction data.
- Identification codes and keys as registered user of the WEBSITE.
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, website visits, Wi-Fi network connections, etc. ).
- Images captured in the context of an event or activity organized by ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE.
- Personal characteristics, training, employment, etc. (in the case of applications/job offers and/or ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE selection processes in which you participate voluntarily.
4. For what purpose do we process your data and under what legitimacy?
- Manage and process your registration as a user of the WEBSITE, where possible.
- Manage access and use by you of the content and services that ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE makes available to you through the WEBSITE, including blog services, social networks or any other functionalities that are accessible at any time from the WEBSITE.
- Process and manage the procurement of products or services that, where appropriate, formalise with ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE through the WEBSITE or by any other means, manage the shipment of such products and, in general, maintain, manage and contract the contractual relationship that you establish with us as acquirer of our products or services.
- Process and manage your request for information, suggestions, complaints or complaints through the WEBSITE or email.
- Send you by different means, including electronic means, commercial and advertising communications from ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE and other entities of the group in which it is integrated (duly identified on the website www.elhuyar.eus), in respect of products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information relating to these entities, provided that you have consented.
- Manage your subscription to our “Aldizkariko-buletina” service and the sending of the corresponding electronic communications, provided you had consented.
- Manage your participation in the contests, activities and events organized by ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE in which you voluntarily register.
- In cases in which it had consented, manage and disseminate the contests, activities and events organized by ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE.
- Manage your job application or your listing in a job offer and your participation in the selection process.
The processing of your personal data by ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE, in accordance with the applicable regulations, is based (i) on your consent, given at the time of collection of your personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the mechanisms enabled for this purpose in the WEBSITE; (ii) on the relationship established with us in the assumptions of hiring our products and services, or (iii) in the legitimate interest of ELZE facilities.
We remind you that, at any time, in cases where the treatment is based on your consent, you can revoke it freely and free of charge, as indicated in Section 7 below.
5. Who do we communicate their data to?
We inform you that your personal data may be communicated to the following third parties:
- Public bodies and administrations to which ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE has a legal obligation, where appropriate, to communicate its data.
- Where you have agreed, entities of the business group in which ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE is integrated (duly identified on the website www.elhuyar.eus), with the aim of meeting your requests and queries and/or sending you commercial communications concerning those entities and their respective activities or products.
- When you had agreed, ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE collaborating entities with the aim of allowing the dissemination of contests, events and/or activities organized together with ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE on their own channels. Assignment entities shall be identified at the time of data collection.
There is no provision for international transfers of your data.
6. How long will we keep your data?
In general, personal data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent to the treatment or request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to meet the legal obligations that ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE must observe.
In any event, we inform you that ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE has established internal data processing policies aimed at controlling the time limits for the retention of personal data held by it, so that they may be cancelled when they are no longer necessary and/or appropriate for the purpose for which they were collected.
- For the management of applications for employment, their data shall be kept for a maximum period of two years.
7. What are your rights?
The applicable data protection legislation gives you a number of rights concerning your personal data that you may exercise during the processing of the data. Those rights are as follows:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data to know what personal data concerns you we are dealing with.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you that are the subject of processing by us or, indeed, to request deletion when, among other reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- To request limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to request limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims as provided for in the applicable data protection rules.
- To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your personal data, and to have provided us, in a structured format, with common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit it to another controller.
- To oppose the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to oppose the processing of your data in which case, we would no longer treat them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims, they should be retained.
It also has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on prior consent to its withdrawal.
It may exercise those rights by written request addressed to ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE, at the postal address referred to in paragraph 1, or by sending an e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, please indicate that you can lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), especially when you have not been satisfied in the exercise of your rights. You can contact the Authority via its website: www.aepd.es.
8. Security measures
ELHUYAR-ZUBIZE shall process its data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and shall keep the necessary obligation of secrecy with regard to it, in accordance with the data protection implementing rules, by adopting for that purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of its data and to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the nature of the data stored and the risks of the data.