Promoting Basque in city/town councils and municipalities
One of the functions of city/town councils and municipalities is to implement schemes to increase the knowledge, presence and use of Basque. In this respect, city/town councils run various initiatives and projects in city/town halls and cities/towns. We offer technical assistance to develop these projects and initiatives:
- Diagnosis, design and development of the scheme for Basque use in town/city councils
- The conducting of a communicative study of the administrative units of the city/town council to work on the management plans
- Diagnosis and design, together with the citizens, of the Plan of Action to Promote Basque (ESEP)
- Sectoral schemes to encourage Basque: the sphere of sports, transmission (parents, young people, new arrivals, etc.), the workplace and commerce, leisure, projects enabling the promoters of Basque to work within a network
- Projects to influence the target groups (parents, young people, sports instructors, 6th form students, etc.)
Clients: City/town councils and municipal associations.